Straight teeth in just 6 months? Yes, that’s right! You can have a set of straight teeth in about 6 months. Most adult patients (18 years old and up) are candidates for the 6 Month Braces procedure.
Do you have crowded teeth? Do you have spaces between your teeth? Do you not like your smile?
A few points about the procedure:
- 6 Month Braces are clear
- Wires are usually tooth-colored and very small
- Cost is usually less than traditional braces
- Treatment times usually fall within 4-9 months
- Discomfort is minimal as teeth are gently repositioned
Give us a call for a FREE no obligation consultation!
Do you brush your teeth two to three times a day? If you do that’s great!!! Don’t forget that it’s also important to also visit the dentist every six months in addition to brushing your teeth a couple times daily. Regular dental checkups are important for maintaining good oral health. Your dentist can:
• Check for problems you might not see of feel
• Detect cavities and early signs of decay
• Treat oral health problems early
During an oral exam the doctor will check the health of your mouth, teeth, gums, cheeks and tongue. Your checkup will also include a thorough teeth cleaning and polishing. If you have not been to the dentist in the last six months, it’s time for you to schedule an appointment. Call us at 425-451-7388 or feel free to email us at: email@example.com.